- Actively perform the daily maintenance of the global data, which primarily encompass of Business Partner / Material / Bank Master Data.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement.
- Reports on status of master data setup workflows across the organization and establishes KPI’s and alerts related to timeliness, accuracy, and error conditions.
- Checks and verifies records sent by business as a final validation for user requests. Ensure alignment of master data authorization for stakeholder and support application (Concur).
- Initiates process improvement or bring up-to-date existing process document or work instructions.
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries if necessary.
- Example fraud prevention process - Four eye principle Perform backup function and other duties, including shift rotation with team member as and when required under “Buddy System”.
- Provide support in the implementation of projects, change implementation request and assists with system integration or regression testing when required
- Facilitating the development, implementation, training and ongoing improvements of a global setup/maintenance process in the assigned areas
Data Services - Master Data Management
Evonik Industries AG • Selangor
What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
Technical Skills Requirements
- Minimum 2 years above experience in SAP MDM/ Data Management / Data Governance is a must
- Have shared service industry experience (Optional)
- Previous experience with SAP ERP System will be added advantages
- Working experience in S4/HANA environment is a plus.
- University degree, preferably in the field IT, Business, Engineering or a comparable education
- Knowledge in working with SAP MDM
- Good analytical and learning skills, ability to understand complex situations
- knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365
- Good understanding and application of tools, principles, concepts, and techniques related to requirements, data, usability and process analysis
- Good conceptual ability by understanding complex problems/information and good ability to abstract and represent the idea in a simple easy to understand way
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Detail-oriented team player with strong organizational skills, problem solving and leadership skills
- Self-directed with experience in managing priorities and timelines
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Very good command of English and work experience in a multi-national environment
- Enthusiastic to work on rotation shifts (24/5), ROTA changes on biweekly basis