- You are responsible for on-going 2nd level support, including troubleshooting and resolving incidents and fulfilling service requests, for SAP Sales & Distribution as well as customized solutions for the Order to Cash process, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Among your most important tasks are manages the run activities of Evonik’s Order to Cash solutions.
- You understand the problems/challenges and identifies areas with high support demand caused for example by process inefficiencies or insufficient training or testing and proposes ideas for improvement.
- You bring your expertise/strengths and identifies issues by root-cause analysis and coordinates with Sales and Trade Compliance Build team and other organizational units within IT to eliminate the problems.
- As part of an international/agile team, your participations in the review of existing knowledge articles for the relevant process. Follows-up with authors / reviewers as needed in cases where target dates are missed. Proposes additional ideas for knowledge articles and assigns authors, reviewers, and target dates.
- As an expert in Order to Cash areas where there is a need for knowledge transfer workshops, to enable the 1st and/or 2nd level support teams to support an existing or new processes and solutions. Help organize and schedule the workshops.
- You work hand in hand with the Sales and Trade Compliance Build team and other organizational units within IT to ensure a smooth transition of new Order to Cash functionalities.
- Among your most important tasks are to take care of knowledge management and transfer of knowledge to colleagues.
- User experience is close to your heart and you independently ensure able to provides ad hoc training to end-users on Evonik best practice solutions.
IT Consultant - Sales & Trade Compliance
Evonik Industries AG • Selangor
- You have already gained experience and have a solid understanding of business processes of SAP Sales and Distribution including Sales Orders, Pricing, Billing and Credit Management with minimum of seven years’ experience supporting SAP Sales and Distribution.
- You are proficient in SAP SD Master Record (Customer Master, Material Master, Info Records) and understanding of Text Control, Output Determination, Scheduling and Outline Agreement.
- You have IT technical know-how in cross functional knowledge on SAP SD module integration with other modules i.e. MM and FI.
- You could have gained experience and undergone full cycle implementation is an added value.
- Your experience in supporting SIFbA forms; specifically, Order Acknowledgment, Sales Invoice is desirable.
- You have knowledge of SAP Global Trade Services is a plus.
- You have a successfully Certified SAP Professional and working experience in S4/HANA 1809 environment is a plus.
- You have a successfully completed University degree, preferably in the field IT, Business, Engineering or a comparable education.
- You have a strong analytical and learning skills, ability to understand complex situations.
- You bring self-motivation and initiative to help shape processes and developments and move them forward quickly
- You enjoy operating in a multicultural international environment, developing yourself and doing occasional national and international business trips
- You have a strong communication skills both verbal and written in English.
- Proficiency in German a plus.
You will work on exciting and challenging topics collaborating with a team in an innovative and creative environment. Continuous on-the-job training with senior members of the department guarantees that you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently.