- Backup person for Key contact person of Data Services Business activities
- Play an integral role in the development & delivery of established best practice through process improvement and administration of data processes
- Continuous review and ensure the readiness of process documentation and execute training for our Data Community
- Provide support in the implementation of projects and change implementation request with extended Data preparation and Data curation
- Actively perform the daily maintenance of the global data, which primarily encompass of Business Partner / Material / Bank Master Data.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement.
- Reports on status of master data setup workflows across the organization and establishes KPI’s and alerts related to timeliness, accuracy, and error conditions.
- Checks and verifies records sent by business as a final validation for user requests.
- Ensure alignment of master data authorization for stakeholder and support application (Concur).
- Initiates process improvement or bring up-to-date existing process document or work instructions.
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries if necessary. Example fraud prevention process - Four eye principle
- Perform backup function and other duties, including shift rotation with team member as and when required under “Buddy System”.
- Assists with system integration or implement regression test with a focus on documentation defects
- and executing test cases.
- Facilitating the development, implementation, training and ongoing improvements of a global setup/maintenance process in the assigned areas
- Tasked on increasing automation (BRF+) and data quality, liaising closely with product owners (Team Lead) and other business units, with the goal of improving data on board productivity & timeline
Data Services - Master Data Management
Evonik Industries AG • Costa Rica
Was wir bieten
Sie arbeiten gemeinsam mit einem Team an spannenden und herausfordernden Themen in einem hochmodernen, innovativen und kreativen Umfeld. Eine intensive Einarbeitung "on the job" mit kompetenten Kollegen garantiert einen schnellen Einstieg in die eigenverantwortliche Aufgabenbearbeitung. Eine leistungsgerechte Bezahlung, die Förderung Ihrer persönlichen Entwicklung sowie der fachlichen Qualifizierung sind für uns selbstverständlich. Seit 2009 trägt die Evonik Industries AG als familienbewusstes Unternehmen die von der "Initiative der Gemeinnützigen Hertie-Stiftung" vergebene Auszeichnung "audit berufundfamilie".
Purpose of Position
The purpose of this position is actively engaged in the development of master data processes including data capture & validation and improvement on data quality topic. Also be the backup person for Data Services Business contact in the absence of key person, provide support in implementation projects and foster process improvements.
Apart from that, ensuring accurate entering of SAP master data concise business partner/Material information into the Evonik ERP system and performing routine system maintenance reviews to ensure system information is accurate and current in support of optimal system performance.
Technical Skills Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in SAP MDM/ Data Management / Migration project is a must
- Have shared service industry experience (Optional)
- Previous experience with SAP ERP System will be added advantages
- Working experience in S4/HANA environment is a plus.
- University degree, preferably in the field IT, Business, Engineering or a comparable education
- Good analytical and learning skills, ability to understand complex situations
- knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365
- Good understanding and application of tools, principles, concepts, and techniques related to requirements, data, usability and process analysis
- Good conceptual ability by understanding complex problems/information and good ability to abstract and represent the idea in a simple easy to understand way
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Detail-oriented team player with strong organizational skills, problem solving and leadership skills
- Self-directed with experience in managing priorities and timelines
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Very good command of English and work experience in a multi-national environment
- Enthusiastic to work on rotation shifts (24/5), ROTA changes on biweekly basis